Run a moving/delivery company that employs millions of ants in this wacky physics-based game.
Made in 48 hours for#BonfireJam. Theme: "You can't do it alone."
|Move ants||Left Mouse drag.|
|Expand/Shrink Selection Circle||Mouse Scrollwheel up/down|
|Move camera||WASD or Arrow Keys|
|Skip to next level||Forward Slash|
Hints (do not read these):
1. Ants continue to move to the last place you sent them to, even after you release the mouse. They'll stubbornly try to stay there if pushed.
2. Drag a group of ants upwards into the air, and they will slowly form into a column. Columns/towers are very useful for getting past low lasers.
3. Ants can climb other ants, and can climb walls.
4. Ants are very strong.
5. Sometimes you need multiple groups of ants with their separate instructions to achieve a level's objectives. You can use one group of ants to create a ramp, while other ants push the item up the ramp.
6. If an ant or item falls into a chasm or gets fried by a laser, it will respawn at the start point.
7. Glitch in the matrix: Sometimes you can make the ants leap/fly when carrying an object. Not sure how this is done, but I've seen players do it to great advantage.
Tools: Unity (game engine), Tiltbrush VR (for making 3D artwork), Blender (for cleaning up meshes), Tiltbrush Toolkit/SDK for Unity (importing Tiltbrush drawings).
Third Party Assets:
MUSIC: "Attic Secrets" by Rafael Krux (CC 4.0); "Dawn of the Apocalypse" by Rafael Krux (CC 4.0); "Days of Glory" by Rafael Krux (CC 4.0);"Ghost Town" by Rafael Krux (CC 4.0); "Hillbilly Swing" by Kevin MacLeod (CC 4.0);
SOUND FX: Ants by Manuel Calurano (CC0); Electric Zap by michael_grinnell (CC0)