Pretty sweet! (pun intended :D)
Dungeon of Deadly Desserts
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Hack and slash your way through this sweet roguelike dungeon crawl in a world made of desserts and sweets. You are a gingerbread warrior venturing into the procedurally-generated cake mines to find the cause of the demented pastries that spew forth from within.
Made in a week for #CherryJam. It's still a bit rough. Plenty of features I didn't get to make, and it's not quite there yet aesthetically. But that's the nature of game jams!More features to come after the jam, someday.
- Find the exit to the next level without being defeated by the pastries that lurk in the dungeon.
- Collect as much candy as you can. (Not implemented yet: Level up and candy counter).
- Lollipops will heal you a little bit.
- Aim: Move mouse cursor. The gingerbread warrior will automatically face the cursor.
- Move: WASD or arrow keys.
- Attack with Sword: Left Mouse Button or Z key.
- Shield Block and Bash: Right Mouse Button or X key. (This will push back your foes and reflect enemy projectiles too.)
- Restart: R key
- Pause: P key
- Quit: Escape Key
- Music: Dragon and Toast, by Kevin MacLeod, Creative Commons by Attribution 3.0.
- Voice Acting: Wanni Wang
- Other sound effects: Sonniss GDC 2017 Game Audio Bundle and UniversalSoundFX bundle.
Tools: Unity, Blender, Substance Painter, Gimp, Audacity
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.