A downloadable game for Windows
I ran out of time . This is just a sandbox. Check back later for post-jam builds.
Download Post-Jam WIP Build v0.2.0 for Windows (External link)
A freakish game about coming together, finding everybody, and connecting.
Made in <72 hours for GDN Honeydew Jam (Theme: "Where is everybody?") and GDL July Jam (Theme: "Freaky").
You and your friends are mutant body parts in a freakish lab. Find everybody's bodies and come together. Bump into other body parts to connect. Find everyone! Watch out for the evil researcher with the axe.
- Arrow Keys to nudge in direction.
- Space to nudge upwards.
- Press keys displayed over limbs to control them.
- Esc to quit.
(Unfortunately, I didn't have time to create a restart key)
- Mechanics for fighting back with limbs
- UI/Title Screen/etc
- 0.2.0: Post-jam build with some music, outer walls, better blood splatter, better axe chopping, randomized placement of body parts, respawning body parts. Download build v0.2.0 (external).
- 0.1.0: Initial game jam release for GDN Honeydew Jam and GDL July Jam.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
cool game (like ALL of your games) plz make more games like this and the temple of the golden watermelon i love ALL of your games especially concourse x ray
no problem i am just saying the truth